Safeguarding in Rigpa UK

If you have a Grievance or Complaint

If you would like to address a concern, resolve a difficulty or make a complaint about the Charity, in the first instance please follow our Grievance process. 

If you have concerns regarding current or historical abuse or misconduct, you can also get support directly from our Independent Grievance Council by raising your concerns to them in the first instance. (see link above for further information). At present two senior western Buddhist teachers, unaffiliated with the Rigpa Sangha, represent this Council.

Please click on this link for further details: Reporting a Grievance or Complaint.