10326808834_32666e3dd8_h copy

Rigpa UK Donations

£ 1.00
£ 1.00
£ 1.00
£ 1.00
Total Amount
Name and Address
Credit Card Information
If you have a PayPal account, you can click the PayPal button to continue. Otherwise, fill in the credit card and billing information on this form and click Continue at the bottom of the page.
Save time. Checkout securely. Pay without sharing your financial information.
Enter numbers only, no spaces or dashes.
Security Code Location on Credit Card
Usually the last 3-4 digits in the signature area on the back of the card.
Billing Name and Address
Enter the name as shown on your credit or debit card, and the billing address for this card.
Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer you can make every £1 you give worth 25p more at no extra cost to you! As we are a charity the government’s Gift Aid scheme allows Rigpa UK to reclaim tax on donations. Please take the time to complete this section and make an even bigger difference to our work.

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made in the last four years, now & in the future.

I confirm that I have paid, or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April – 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and council tax do not qualify. I understand that the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I gave after the 6 April 2008. 

  Please complete the date we can claim gift aid from - we can backdate your claim up to four years.

Please notify Rigpa UK if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration

  • Change your name or home address

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on you income and/or capital gains

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid Donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.